- To pilot a need-based virtual training programme, which based on digital-outdoor learning,
- To motivate the students in online learning,
- To produce materials that ease teachers’ online learning process,
- To improve the students’ and teacher’ communication, cooperation, critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills,
- To raise cultural awareness and develop global skills old our students and teachers that are so necessary for the future,
- To increase the cross-sectoral collabration in the field of SCHOOLeducation,
- To create an EU wide digital-outdoor learning platform that will generate new projects,
- To strengthen European collabration of the participating organizations,
- To increase experience in management of long-term projects with multiple partners.
We aim to gather experienced outdoor educators to create a virtual course that helps teachers envision and implement outdoor learning wherever they are. The goal isto support teachers in the creating “doable” alternatives that “help everyone experience the things taht they’re deeply missing about teaching and learning right now, which are those joyful experiences and being curious about the world.